Our multi-parish Court for the Catholic Daughters of the Americas (CDA) was instituted in Fairbanks on Sunday 7 August 2016. CDA is one of the oldest and largest organizations of Catholic women in the Americas. We strive “to be helping hands where there is pain, poverty, sorrow or sickness." Catholic Daughter women enjoy each other’s company at meetings and work hard for their parishes and communities.
- Friday, 17 March, CDA will participate in ICC's Potluck and Stations of the Cross. Please arrive around 5:30 pm to help set up and expect to stay until ~7:30 pm for clean up.
- Saturday, 18 March, St. Patrick's Day Open House, between noon and 4:00 pm at 2787 Templeton Street, North Pole, 99705. Please RSVP to Italia 907.799.9397
- Thursday, 30 March, Chrism Mass at Sacred Heart Cathedral. Arrive at 6:30 pm to help set up for reception. Mass is at 7:00 pm and we will also clean up afterwards. Bring any desserts such as fruit, cake, etc.
Please add the following to your calendars, additional details will be emailed and/or posted here:
- 23 April: Divine Mercy Sunday
- 12 April and 10 May: CDA Meeting at 6:00 pm at Immaculate Conception
- 4 June: Priest Appreciation Event
- 13 September, 11 October, and 8 November: CDA Meeting at 6:00 pm at Sacred Heart