Our multi-parish Court for the Catholic Daughters of the Americas (CDA) was instituted in Fairbanks on Sunday 7 August 2016. CDA is one of the oldest and largest organizations of Catholic women in the Americas. We strive “to be helping hands where there is pain, poverty, sorrow or sickness." Catholic Daughter women enjoy each other’s company at meetings and work hard for their parishes and communities.
Please review the Meeting minutes from last month, the Agenda for our next meeting and the Final Court Standing Rules in preparation for our next meeting on 12 April. These documents are available from the pull-down menu above (see Ministries > Catholic Daughters of America).
- 12 April 6:00 pm: CDA Meeting at Immaculate Conception
- 23 April: Divine Mercy Sunday
- 10 May 6:00 pm: CDA Meeting at Immaculate Conception
- 4 June: Priest Appreciation Event
- 13 September, 11 October, and 8 November: CDA Meetings at 6:00 pm at Sacred Heart